This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I think this girl likes me? (PLEASE AWNSER URGENTLY)?
03-19-2014, 12:21 AM
I think this girl likes me? (PLEASE AWNSER URGENTLY)?
Well I used to live in one place and be a complete jerk. Now I am super nice and everything... I found her on Facebook and told her about my change and I ask her how she is. She says.... "I'm fine I think the last time I saw you was in 5th grade I was looking at your timeline to see how you've changed and you seem soooo sweet now. She also sends me cute little pictures (emoticons) of rabbits. I also told her about my crush (read my old questions I am not getting into it) and she says that my crush is probably just using me because I am so nice and that she is not nice. What do you think? I am lost. I think I sort of like her but I am pondering...
When I told her the problem of my old crush and the mints this is what she said. Say no. Tell her you only give mints to your "real" friends because let me tell you PEOPLE Will USE You Because You ARE SOOOOOO nice.
My old crush that is "using" me does not know this person nor does this person know her. My old crush also said she does not like me. So I got over her.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2014, 12:27 AM

Dont lie to urself, uk u like her lol

Ads

03-19-2014, 12:36 AM

Honestly I think she may sort of like you a small amount but she seems like she wants to get to know you and see how you've changed more than anything. Then I think once she actually see's how you've changed and see's it for a while she may think OooOoOoOhh I want him ..
03-19-2014, 12:48 AM

well.. it's an awkward position, you should have asked her more details about what she means about using you.
she might be playing with you, she might like you, she might kind of like you and she plays with you at the same time just for the sake of you have no one while she likes you. she might know your crush, she might be judgmental of your crush, or maybe your crush did something bad to her so it's a payback.
maybe it was a joke? ahh I don't know you need to gather more information from those who gives you mixed up feelings -OBVIOUSLY.
so now you go to her and ask her more about why she thinks your crush is just using you, because it's important to you since you want to be with your crush.
simple yet efficient right?
do it with confidence and you will be respected.
good luck.