This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
5000 people likes my business page but when i am putting my content then my followers is not getting any updat?
03-19-2014, 01:04 AM
5000 people likes my business page but when i am putting my content then my followers is not getting any updat?
why my facebook page is not displaying content in my friends newsfeed before all were getting update in their news feed but now they are not getting update from our page, people who like my page recently they are getting all our update, why this is happening?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2014, 01:06 AM

Some report that an average of 10% of your likers will see a post copied to heir timeline, it probably depends on how much ongoing interest they show in your page, if they continue to visit your page and message you there may be a better chance of that person seeing more posts.

One way to better reach a select group is to use Facebook paid ads with a Custom Audience, consisting of a list of Facebook ID#s, there are 3rd party tools that can scrape all of the members of an Facebook group so you can have your ad or promoted post seen by all of them. If nothing else you can get someone ti manually collect the ID# of your followers, some of those automation tools violate Facebook terms, you need to limit the number you grab at a time for sure.

Ads

03-19-2014, 01:14 AM

Don't Worry Friend.. Just Read and use This Program/..