This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Im scared about this boy on fb?!?
03-19-2014, 01:43 AM
Im scared about this boy on fb?!?
ok so this boy says he from florida and he just started talking to me. Now he asked me how was my day and I told him I got detention. And heres the creepy part he told me he got detention too and how he got it . it was just exactly like how I got detention and now im scared that he might be one of my class mates...How do I know he's from florida please help me im really scared!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2014, 01:56 AM

Doesn't sound like he's from Florida. Probably a creeper from one of your classes. It would probably be best to block him, or even delete your Facebook account. Adding a random stranger is never good. You should tell someone (a parent, teacher, counsellor etc.) just in case this dude is a stalker. Just please be careful. There are some messed up people in our world.
-TJ

Ads

03-19-2014, 02:01 AM

He is probably lying to get you interested. In which case it might be safer to block him. Typical pedophile trick.
03-19-2014, 02:16 AM

What are you so scared of? This is probably a friend or other classmate messing with you. It's Facebook. Anyone can make a fake account and profile. This could be a male or female. You don't know.

All you need to do is send the message: "Game over".

Now, if you are this scared over something this ridiculous, you really shouldn't be on Facebook or, you shouldn't be friending people unless you know them. I just hope you didn't do anything dumb like send pictures to this person.