This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to become friends again after we stopped talking for a while?
03-19-2014, 08:38 AM
how to become friends again after we stopped talking for a while?
So we're in middle school and I like a guy but we stopped talking for some reason but we always look at each other but I never say anything btw im a guy also

Ok one day while we was at school and were talking about Facebook and he asked if we was friends but he ment in general but I said no because I thought he was talking about Facebook so then we kinda stopped talking and he found a best friend sense then but now I want to become his friend without out it being weird and seeming im trying to take him away from his bestfriend because it been so long?

We're also different social classes at school so he is always around people and idk how I could talk to him,?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2014, 08:45 AM

I think you should maybe try to find him on facebook? Or just talk to him like in the hallways? Just tell him you'd really like to be friends with him again and that you're upset that you guys stopped talking. He should be cool with it if he's a nice guy and hopefully you guys can be friends again. Smile I hope everything works out.

xoxo

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply