This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
If you kiss someone without their permission is it rape?
03-19-2014, 09:16 AM
If you kiss someone without their permission is it rape?
I am deeply in love with my math teacher, I am obsessed with her and crave her immensely. She is such a beautiful and perfect lady and I know she likes me as a person and student.

She is about 26 or 27 and I am 16. I fantasize about her all the time, I go out of my way to walk past her room or see her, check out her Facebook page all the time to see her pictures, and I can't stand the thought of not being with her.

I was thinking of creating this plan to kiss her and get away with it, I will disguise myself with a ski mask and a change of clothing and then rush into her room after school, blindfold her, tie her hands and feet together, then kiss her on the lips and feel her body with my hands. I will have my sister and another close the door at the right time and close it at the right time and keep a watch out, and another person helping me inside to cover her mouth with a gloved hand if she tries to scream, if she tells anyone about this I will go and tell people that she came onto me and and they will likely believe me since I am the young one and still considered a child so what could she possibly do?

I am also even thinking of not even using a disguise and just going in as myself and talk to her normally first then grab her and start kissing her since she would be less surprised than if a masked person came in.I will wait until after school then start to chat with her then move in close and start kissing her.

If she tells anyone about it I will just say she did it to me and they will likely believe me since I am the one that is underage and she is the adult so most people would put all the responsibility on her and believe she must have led me on in some way, most people won't even consider the idea that she wasn't the one that instigated it

I plan to tell a couple people not in on the plan that I saw my teacher trying to do something inappropriate but I am sure it was nothing. Therefore if this gets out, they can give credence to my story.

I can't think of any evidence that would be left behind so I think the plan would work but If I do get caught would I be charged with rape or some lesser charge? Again, I will be in a disguise and she will be blindfolded so I can't see how they can tie it to me

also would she really want to tell anyone about this? It would be better for everyone to keep it quiet. She will have no EVIDENCE, or witnesses. So I find this hard to believe they will automatically go after me just on her word. If this was true, what is to stop any teacher from telling that a student did something inappropriate and getting them in trouble? Would she really want to spend money on lawyers and crap with her teacher salary? And also have to go through a whole investigation and her name being everywhere? She will have to deal with the whole investigation and publicity and having this all being gossiped about

not to mention police might even throw out such a ridiculous sounding case

people say she will get mad and try to make a big deal about this but I don't see why. She is getting kissed not murdered

I will also make sure there are no cameras or anything in the room in advance, and if there are I will call this off. Also, I will make sure there is nobody else around so there will be no witnesses. We will take a look at the area and plan everything in advance. I think this is a fool proof plan. I wish it didn't have to be this way but I am too obsessed with her to the point where it is affecting my life and can't stand the thought of not doing something with her, it is killing me, my heart pounds just thinking about her. I love her too much

but if for some reason they figure how it was me, would this be rape or some lesser charge? I doubt it would be anything big. Police might even laugh and throw out such a ludicrous sounding case. I don't see how anyone can see her, the adult and the one in power, as the victim

but if for some reason, I get charged with something would it be rape or some lesser charge

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2014, 09:19 AM

Only if she tries to stop you, but that would be more like sexual assault not really rape.

Ads

03-19-2014, 09:22 AM

WHAT THE
03-19-2014, 09:34 AM

it&#x27;s not rape but I advise you not to do this
03-19-2014, 09:36 AM

That would be sexual assault. You would end up on the sex offenders register.
03-19-2014, 09:37 AM

Just don't. Please.

And yes, she might not have the money or time to sue you, but the if someone finds out she'll lose her job and you will be sued by the state/county. You would probably be sentenced as an adult. And yes, they will take her word over yours any day.
03-19-2014, 09:43 AM

No rape is forced sexual contact. Kissing is not sexual. If it's just one kiss and you back off when she says no, then it's just a mistake. If you keep kissing her when she says no, it's harassment or sexual assault.
03-19-2014, 09:47 AM

First, DON'T DO THIS! Leave it as a fantasy!

If you do get caught, they'll go through your stuff, and see this post. Then, they'll know your entire plan.

Don't do it!

If you do, it wouldn't be rape, just sexual assault or possibly regular assault (as for sexual assault there has to be some sort of injury) and harassment. You wouldn't have to register as a sex offender in most states, but it's still a bad idea.

Here's a little information on how this stuff works:

When I was 13-15 I was raped off and on by a man. When my mom found out I was talking to him, she got the cops involved. Well, I denied anything happening. Despite the fact that I said nothing happened they took my computer & phone (even though I was the VICTIM!) as well as his phone, computer, and other things. They asked for our passwords so they could read our messages, they found out everything we texted each other, found our profiles and things on every site we used and read everything.
03-19-2014, 09:56 AM

This is sexual assault.

Not only can you get into a lot of trouble for this, you will also get everyone who helped you into trouble as well.

Get a hold of yourself man! Stop fantasizing about your teacher. All it is doing is fueling your passion to the point of being out of control. Instead of fantasizing, start thinking about reality. In reality, you can never have her. In reality, she will never want you. In reality, she will report your behavior to the principle and to the police. In reality you could ruin your life and your future over this crazy idea of yours.

In reality, there is never any pleasure to be had in a stolen kiss ~ only in one that is returned. In reality, she will never return your kiss. She will not risk her career over you.
03-19-2014, 10:02 AM

It's not rape, it's sexual assault.

You need to get therapy.

OK, you ARE talking about a serious crime that could be charged as rape.

Obviously, you do NOT love her or you wouldn't want to sexually assault her and emotionally destroy her -- possibly for life.

If you were capable of any human feeling, you would never want to destroy another human being.

Why do you HATE her so much? She's never harmed you in any way.

Turn yourself in to the nearest mental hospital, so they can lock you up for life, before you become a serial rapist-murderer.

No, no one laughs at rapists or those who have no ability to live as a HUMAN BEING.

Too bad they can't lock you away forever right now. The world would be a much better place if you were safely locked away where you can't destroy anyone.