This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
With the continuous rise of Daniel Bryan fans, will his haters be more obnoxious?
03-19-2014, 11:55 AM
With the continuous rise of Daniel Bryan fans, will his haters be more obnoxious?
Yes, Brandon, you are obnoxious and I am pretty sure the fans booed the WWE because they never listen to their real fans even once.
Dkingz, when did I ever say that I am a fan of Daniel Bryan? Don't try to put me on one side or another without knowing anything.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2014, 12:07 PM

Obnoxious?????????
Let me know how the haters are obnoxious when the fans are cheering Daniel Bryan and booing everyone else

Ads

03-19-2014, 12:11 PM

these are the same fools that put Ryback in their user names......their opinion is invalid and not important.
03-19-2014, 12:18 PM

Daniel Bryan haters are trolls,
not real people.

real people are tired of this product. even Mick Foley himself buried this Royal Rumble on twitter, because guess what? WWE is the same old ship.

cheering for Daniel Bryan is like cheering for change.
03-19-2014, 12:20 PM

I agree with Brandon.
03-19-2014, 12:30 PM

Just because you're a Daniel Bryan fan doesnt mean everyone have to be.I like Bryan but I'm not that crazy about him, you can't force people to like wrestlers that you like everybody has their favorite.
03-19-2014, 12:34 PM

im with dkingz, I ain't got nothing against bryan xcept those stupid underwear,but just cuz im not a fan of his don't mean im obnoxious,hell you's the 1 being obnoxious
03-19-2014, 12:42 PM

I think some people are taking this question a bit too personally!

Yeah, probably will be, but his haters aren't real people, you don't see anyone in the audience hating on Daniel Bryan, you can't see anyone who can say in all seriousness that Daniel Bryan sucks as a wrestler, because he just doesn't!

Anyone who doesn't see the money in Daniel Bryan, or how over he is, is just blind or jealous, it happens all the time, plenty of people just hate to hate, and that is all that Daniel Bryan haters do, they like people who no one has ever heard of just to be different, they act like the little boy, who says it's hot outside when it is really cold, just to be different!