This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook Account Hacked!!!! How do i deactivate my account???
03-19-2014, 12:44 PM
Facebook Account Hacked!!!! How do i deactivate my account???
My girlfriends email address which was linked to her facebook account has been hacked by a suspected person, and now they are sending violent messages to family and friends, also they have added some indecent pictures on her profile and written some hurful comments. Is there a way we can deactivate this account, we tried contactiing facebook a couple of times but they havent replyed, what is being posted is getting worse by the day, does anybody know what we can do, PLEASE HELP!!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2014, 12:56 PM

File a lawsuit to face book, that'll get their attention. Talk to someone in person from face book. Delete what you can in the meantime.

Ads

03-19-2014, 01:08 PM

Ask everyone to report abuse against that profile, Facebook will then recieve these violation reports and delete the account. But, this means that her e-mail account that was registered with Facebook was firstly hacked. Dang! That's too dangerous. Facebook might take legal actions against that person by tracing his IP Address and getting hold of him with the help of the local police. Just start reporting abuse to those several indecent pictures the hacker has uploaded into the profile and also to the dirty threats and comments he has been passing on. Bye. Hope for the best.
03-19-2014, 01:23 PM

sign in, go to 'account' at the top right, and it should say 'deactivate account' at the bottom. just click that and you should be good to go. unless they changed the password...
03-19-2014, 01:28 PM

Change your password, and if that doesn't work, you have to email the support guys and they will delete your account. This should work.