This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why isn't my Facebook notifications showing?
03-19-2014, 05:41 PM
Why isn't my Facebook notifications showing?
I have an iPhone 4 & when I'm not on Facebook it will say someone comment on a photo or commented a status, & when I go click the notifications button or whatever it won't show. I even refresh it. It's really irritating. I even deleted the Facebook app & then installed it again but nothing has changed. Can someone pleae help me? :/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2014, 05:54 PM

Don't worry. It's a very simple solution, and as a technology blogger at http://Appstorechronicle.com I get this question all the time. To fix this (you need the app installed) go into your phone's settings app, and tap notifications (which should be the third item on the list). Scroll down through the list of apps until you see the Facebook app icon and the title, which is Facebook. Tap the white bar next to the icon. On the top, toggle the On/off switch for Notification center from off to on. Under that, I'd recommend making sure it says "Show: 5 recent items as I find that to be the perfect amount. Scroll to the bottom of the page and make sure "view in lock screen" is toggled on. From now on, whenever you look at your lock screen it will display Facebook updates since your phone was last unlocked. Whenever you go into the notification center you will see notifications from Facebook. Your done. Enjoy, and share my blog with your friends on Facebook so they can solve their tech issues.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply