This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Still missing him inside, feeling won't go?
10-15-2012, 08:01 PM

Hi "Secret"
"Now I can't do that." Are you absolutely sure about that.

What to do?

Either (1) Understand him, forgive him and yourself, approach him humbly and sorrowfully, tell him you behaved stupidly like a child and know better now, and ask if there's any possibility of another chance with him. Tell him that you miss him and think you two could work it out. See what happens.
Or (2) Let it go. It is true that nice guy and the right guy for you, both are difficult to find, but it can be done.

Meanwhile, get a grip on your tendency to lash out. It can ruin your relationships all too quickly and easily.
At any rate, work hard on learning some sound, practical lessons from your mistakes.

Many things can trigger feelings from the past.

You miss the good things you had with him, that met or seemed to meet your needs at the time. But just be careful going ahead and deciding what to do. Figure out what will be best for you and him now.

Best wishes. (I have said a prayer for you.)
Best wishes.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

"you cant step in the same river twice" Meaning, if you go back, it wont be the same. Also, people tend to have a selective memory, only remembering the good parts. Thats how I felt about my ex, but I forced myself to remember the bad times, and once I did, I was glad we broke it off. I suggest sticking to friends and family, build your life around yourself. Then go back to dating when you feel ready. (or back to the man in question)

Ads

Loss is a reality, and we should face it with resilience, and if not give self time to move on. There is also the third option of reconnecting or bring back what was. Can you restore what you have lost?