This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to put links on a tumblr page?
03-19-2014, 09:59 PM
How to put links on a tumblr page?
I've already got a page for my posts but I want to be able to make a list of the different post topics, like if someone wanted to read about a certain thing but they didn't want to have to scroll down my blog they could just click on the link that will bring them to the page about what they were searching for. I hope that makes sense.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2014, 10:15 PM

Do you mean like put links in your sidebar? You can do that if each and every photo you want to go to that specific category all has a similar hashtag. Like on mine for example I have links to my other social networking sites and then a link that directs them to just pictures on my blog that are "selfies". For example all of the pictures of myself have the hashtag "danie", which is my name. So if I put a html code like so ---> <a href= " http://sadkidscantdance.tumblr.com/tagged/danie " >Self.</a> I'm able to put the link itself and then for mine where it says "Self" that's just the word people click and it takes them to ME Big Grin For that code specifically you would have to remove the spaces before and after the " thingys.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply