This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Adult material randomly appearing on Facebook account?
03-20-2014, 12:56 AM
Adult material randomly appearing on Facebook account?
For some reason adult material keeps being appeared on my news feed. Not in a spam way or anything, my settings are set up that only my friends can post on my wall and I can only only see the posts and status of my friends.

For some reason though every once and a while I see a post of a supposedly famous adult entertainer, adult actress, or an adult model posted in my news feed. I don't know any of these people or have them as a friend. I assume Facebook has it that way for advertisement or something because when I went to their page I couldn't block them, it wa set up like a celebrity page; not that blocking them would help since its never the same person. It very rarely happens and never seems to be the same people but I'd like to get rid of the issue if possible.

Is there a way to filter out adult material or put my setting were adult entertainers will not show up on my news feed?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-20-2014, 01:10 AM

Facebook is now helping Page admins ensure that the most valuable content posted by users on their Page wall (timeline) is more visible to anyone viewing the Page. We are now offering automatic content filtering on Page walls (timeline) that will ensure that posts soliciting spam are removed from public view as well as ensure that posts containing good content remain more visible.

Ads

03-20-2014, 01:23 AM

Facebook is crazy . It deletes people randomly and then adds them ...
03-20-2014, 01:38 AM

you must've liked the person or added the person to your profile thats the only way it would appear on your news feed you can always go to the profile and unlike or remove as a friend to stop there posts from coming up on your news feed