This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Websites like Facebook for young teens (age 13-15)?
03-20-2014, 02:33 AM
Websites like Facebook for young teens (age 13-15)?
I am not allowed to go on Facebook, so I was looking for a website like it that is for younger teens? Do you know any that my parents will allow me to go on? I just want to connect with my best friends.
I'm 14 and my parents still won't let me. I feel like they are treating me like a baby. I even told them that I would make my profile private, but they still wouldn't let me! My mom said she would make me one 2 years ago, but she never did. Are there any GOOD ones, just like Facebook, that my parents MIGHT allow? Now MySpace or Twitter. Already tried that... =/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-20-2014, 02:43 AM

Uhh tumblr?

Ads

03-20-2014, 02:57 AM

Well theres G-mail, Hotmail, or any kind of E-mail you could do.

and you could make an account on ROBLOX with a couple of your friends and chat there, I don't play it myself...but I've heard good things! Hope this helps!! Smile
03-20-2014, 03:04 AM

Twitter, instagram,tumblr,my space, etc.
FB is the best and you could try convincing your parents. If they are afraid of strangers and other ppl, you could have a privacy setting on that no one can see you except your friends. They are a lot of privacy options on fb. And if you can't get in to because of the age limit, just change ur birth year. Every kid who's lower than 13 and play fb does that.