This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My girlfriends ex likes ALWAYS likes her instagram pictures...should I be worried?
03-20-2014, 02:45 AM
My girlfriends ex likes ALWAYS likes her instagram pictures...should I be worried?
I'm usually a pretty chill guy but it kinda weirds me out...for one, she's BEST friends with one ex, and this other ex likes literally every picture she posts. I trust her for the most part but idk...Am I being unreasonable for thinking it's weird?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-20-2014, 02:48 AM

He probably just likes her pictures that&#x27;s pretty normal remember your girlfriend has no control over what HE does so don&#x27;t take it out on her

Ads

03-20-2014, 03:04 AM

Okay let me tell you my experience with this sort of thing.

This girl I used to hook up with is friends with me on Facebook. Every status of hers, I would like. Not because I like her but just because I either think the status is funny, or it's about how she was hurting from being sick or something. I'm a big of an a******

Well, her boyfriend got pissed off at me liking her stuff. She said that to me, I told her to tell him to get over it because it's just Facebook for Christ sakes.

As far as liking her pictures, what kind of pictures are they? If they're pics of her in a bikini, or showing some skin, what guy wouldn't like those? If they're regular everyday fully clothed pics, he may just be liking them for her popularity or whatever. I'm not familiar with that site at all.

You may want to talk to her about it and just ask her why he's doing that, if there's a secret motive or something.
03-20-2014, 03:10 AM

Yes of course you should, he's always thinking about her and he still have feelings for her, that's why.. he likes all her pictures.
03-20-2014, 03:13 AM

You have every right to be mad. If my boyfriend&#x27;s ex (or any girl actually) was liking his pictures I would be very jealous. You obviously really love her and I don&#x27;t think you&#x27;re overreacting
03-20-2014, 03:22 AM

Is there any logical reason why she is posting her pictures? If not tell her to stop.