This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fed my baby cornsnake a dark brown pinkie! Help!?
03-20-2014, 05:15 AM
Fed my baby cornsnake a dark brown pinkie! Help!?
Well this is all very new to me and I defrosted a pinkie but it was much darker than any others I have seen so far but I fed him to my snake anyway (I know stupid idea)
So when I was searching up to see if this was normal I found out I should've probably chucked it out!
Such a silly mistake but is there anything I can do or expect if he did get ill??
Please help, this is all new so I'm obviously worrying a lot!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-20-2014, 05:29 AM

Your snake should be fine, however if it does happen to get sick it will end up throwing up the pinkie. If this occurs then you need to allow the snake to regain all its stomach acid back to the normal range. This will take at least two weeks. Then you can offer it another feeding. Check out my facebook page at Corn Snake Facts and Questions. On this page you will learn a lot of information on keeping your snake healthy. Hope to see you on this page. You may also post pics of your snake and any questions you may have.

Ads

03-20-2014, 05:36 AM

Don't worry your snake will be fine Smile there shouldn't be anything wrong with it. I've done it before.