This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I get him arrested?
10-15-2012, 07:53 PM
Should I get him arrested?
Someone I know, but don't necessarily talk to, has been recently trying to get me to fight him, even though he and I know very well that I am no match for him. He's a boxer and a trained fighter who no one really wants to mess with. He has called me a faggot on numerous occasions.

I have done nothing to him nor have I done anything to his friends.

He has numerous pictures of him smoking marijuana on his facebook page, him drinking alcohol (he's under-age), pictures promoting marijuana, and pictures promoting drugs and violence. He also has videos - also on his facebook - with his streetfights over the past year that have lead to blood and knock outs.

He has a tendency to start a fight with everybody he deems weak. He's one of those people who are obsessed with popularity, 'swagger', and girls. He wears saggy pants, has brandname clothing, and numerous swagfag merch.

Should I call the cops on him? If so, for what? Illegal marijuana? Illegal and under-age drinking? Fighting?

PS. I do not want him or anybody except the policemen to know that I was the one who called the authorities on him.

Thank you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:02 PM

Oh god, not a ****** !
But anyway, if it were me, I wouldn't even give him the honor of calling the cops on him. He's not worth their time. If he threatens you though, then go for it.

Ads

Well, if your friends know him well you will definitely lose respect for snitching on possession charges. If he is just persistently heckling you, persistenly harrassing you, or getting up in your face...that is nothing to call the cops over. *If his actions and words make you make you feel there is a REAL THREAT TO YOUR HEALTH ...THEN THAT IS A THREAT WHICH IS ILLEGAL AND SHOULD BE SHARED WITH THE AUTHORITIES. *If you DO NOT actually see yourself REALISTICALLY getting assaulted in the future...KEEP READING. It seems like he views you as weak and is using you to make himself look tough because he can get away with it. You need to stand up for yourself...in a way that does NOT involve violence. He is picking on you and you are physically weaker and an unskilled fighter. As some would say, he isn't "picking on someone his own size"...which makes him an ass, and probably insecure. You need to be disrespectful back...tell him to go f** himself, f** off, or suck my D. Don't bring up fighting...everyone knows hes an ass for what he's doing...bringing up why he's being an ass would be stating the obvious. Use one of the three insults I gave you or something along the lines of disrespecting him. Make sure you mean it and say it with conviction...know that the reality is that he truly deserves to hear it. IF HE HARMS YOU AFTERWARDS..YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO SELF DEFENSE *AND YOU HAVE PROOF OF ASSAULT (A FELONY)...SO STAND UP FOR YOURSELF...the worst he can do is commit a felony on you...which would screw himself over in the long run.

You're within your rights to do so. If he has posted actual video evidence of violent assaults, then the police will take it very serioisly. They would be unwilling to prosecute on drugs charges based on the pictures (it could be hard to prove the substance is marijuana) but may come across further evidence whilst investigating the assaults.

Of,course he smokes mariijuna and drinks alcohol, to drink alcohol yuo have to be 21 or up.
He has knocked out be violenty.
SO I THINK YOU SHOULD ARREST HIM!!

Many areas have anonymous tip lines that you can use to report suspected crime, By reporting this thug you are potential protecting many others from his behavior.

Report the violence, the police may do an investigation and those pictured may also press charges against him.

Report also the underage drinking and the drug use, the police may also investigate that and may even put him under observance to see if there is any drug dealing.

His activities may one day result is serous harm and death, so report him.