This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does this mean please help!!?
03-20-2014, 08:12 AM
What does this mean please help!!?
So me and my crush would always look at eachother and stuff. So we started to snapchat and he have me his number and then while we were texting I suggested that he save me a seat in the bus. He said sure with a smiley face and said it will be great. So I sat by him which took a lot of courage ..... Cause I'm shy and he didn't say anything to me he just got uptight and looked out the window.. And he put his earbuds in he wouldn't look at me!!! Even though we have texted and stuff..!! It was so awkward I felt like crying. My friends say we was probably just nervous!!? I am so devastated what should I think from a guys perspective would be really good . GUYS have you ever done this!!?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-20-2014, 08:25 AM

Hahahahahaha oh no what are you going to do?!

Ads

03-20-2014, 08:30 AM

it's good u 2 communicate online and on the phone
and good job getting the courage to ask him if u could sit beside him
maybe he didn't wanna mess up what he says or does do he listened to music because he was right beside u i'd do the same
03-20-2014, 08:31 AM

I swear social media has made real life contact weird. He clearly is more confident through social devices.