This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to Disconnect my Facebook Account from my Yahoo Account?
10-15-2012, 07:53 PM
How to Disconnect my Facebook Account from my Yahoo Account?
It appears that I have done some mistake somewhere resulting in connecting these two Accounts. Please Help me in disconnecting them. I replied to the email received by me but it appears to be a "no reply" one. Please help.
Dear Colleague,
Kindly disconnect my Yahoo Account from Facebook. I might have done it inadvertently.
Inconvenience caused is regretted.
Please email me your decision.

Wish you all the best.
Dr. J. Sil
From: "account-services-us@cc.yahoo-inc.com" <account-services-us@cc.yahoo-inc.com>
To: drjsil@yahoo.co.uk
Sent: Tuesday, 23 August 2011, 17:28
Subject: You've successfully connected your Facebook account to Yahoo!

Hey Jnanabrata,
You've successfully connected your Facebook account to Yahoo!
Now you can sign into Yahoo! using your Facebook account drjsil@yahoo.co.uk or Yahoo! account drjsil.
Your Marketing Preferences: Select and customize the categories of communications you receive about Yahoo! products and services. You can also choose to opt out of each. Edit Marketing Preferences.
Copyright © 2011 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. Copyright/IP Policy | Terms of Service | Guide to Online Security

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:02 PM

Log into you facebook profile and go to notification settings... there you can set whether or not you want email notifications...... also in the settings... you can remove your yahoo id but there must be 1 id to which your facebook account is related to..... it'll be the one with which you created the facebook profile..!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply