This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Facebook picture upload plug-in?
03-20-2014, 01:18 PM
New Facebook picture upload plug-in?
im scared if I just downloaded something that could harm my computer?
or did Facebook really change pic uploader?
cause it asked me to install a plug-in
I used it to upload one picture so im hoping its legit lol
ive never seen any advertisements for a new uploader? Confused
But to me its harder than what was already there.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-20-2014, 01:32 PM

The Facebook Plug-in is a free browser extension that was built by Facebook and designed to improve your experience on the site. For example, you can use the Facebook Plug-In to speed up and simplify the photo upload process.

To install the Facebook Plug-In on your computer, simply click "Install" when you see the dialogue box prompt. Installation should not take longer than two minutes.

When the installation is complete, you’ll be able to use the Facebook Plug-In to upload your photos. The top half of the box allows you to select folders where you upload photos from; the bottom half of the box is where you can choose which photos you’d like to upload. Click the "Use Selected Photos" button when you’re ready to upload.

To install the Facebook Plug-In on your computer, simply click "Install" when you see the dialogue box prompt. The box will appear anytime you do something on the site that requires the plug-in: for example, when you are adding photos to the site. Installation should not take longer than two minutes.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply