This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i have a blackberry bold 900 for att but not the smart phone internet and most my apps wont work help!!!!?
03-20-2014, 02:06 PM
i have a blackberry bold 900 for att but not the smart phone internet and most my apps wont work help!!!!?
Okay I have a blackberry bold 9000 with att service but I only have basic internet and can not afford the smart phone internet which I was told I would not need. However most of my apps won't work without it such as Yahoo messenger AIM Facebook and Myspace and that is the reason I decided to go with this phone but I can't even use it how I was told I would be able to is there a way around it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-20-2014, 02:22 PM

first of all use wifi.
second of all some apps require you to have a data plan with it so try and use ones that only need wifi to function.
for instant messenger try and use IM+, google it (its the app i use because i dont have data aswell)
for facebook etc just use wifi and open the browser, it just takes longer but it's saving you alot of cash every month Tongue Good luck Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply