This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Thoughts on Eve Torres' response to Madusa?
03-20-2014, 05:42 PM
Thoughts on Eve Torres' response to Madusa?
Here's what she had to say,

Eve Torres posted a message on Twitter apparently in response to Madusa saying she should stay out of the ring and stick to modeling after watching her compete against Beth Phoenix at Sunday's Vengeance pay-per-view.

Torres wrote, "To answer some questions I have received, having a couple of photoshoots doesn't make you a "model". I was never a model. My degree is in engineering, & I pursued dance professionally for a while. Now I'm a WWE Diva & not going anywhere anytime soon. Deal with it!"

Though Torres says she is not a model, she lists herself as one in her Twitter bio: "Double-U Double-U EEEE Diiiiiva. Def: An athlete, actress, model, performer, traveler, public speaker, philanthropist, and a hard workin' woman!"

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Eve_...earer.html

How funny is the fact that in her Twitter bio she wrote she is a model?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-20-2014, 05:50 PM

Eve is a model. she was before she entered the wwe diva search in 2007.

however, she is a solid wrestler, and she is a great example of beautiful, smart and powerful. I dont understand why Madusa said that about eve when there are other divas like kelly kelly who are far worse.

Ads

03-20-2014, 05:53 PM

I agree with what Eve says it kinda sucks tho how Madusa started this garbage to stir the pot
03-20-2014, 06:05 PM

Eve > Madusa. Nuff said..
03-20-2014, 06:19 PM

I say go Eve Torres for maturely standing up for herself and making a good response to Madusa's claims.

To be honest her match with Beth at Vengeance was one of the best Diva matches I've seen in a long time. If Alundra Blayze wanted to direct that message to someone, it should have been to the Kelly Kelly, Rosa Mendes, the Bellas and some of the other useless divas, if she had done so I would of agreed with her 100 percent. Think about it, Eve has only been wrestling for what? 3 years now? And she's improved so much, she impressed the hell out of me at Vengeance, and she'll only keep getting better, because her passion for the buisness is obviously there. Every time I see the girl wrestle she pulls out a new move or two, gotta give her credit.