This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to stop loving a disgusting person?
03-20-2014, 07:13 PM
How to stop loving a disgusting person?
Im sorry but its true. He has become this disgusting person. I know im not supposed to judge, but he has. He broke up with me, for nooo reason at all. He is liking these disgusting things on Facebook. He has said disgusting things, and he has abused me all three ways. And a lot i dont want to get into anymore i wrote about this a little bit, but i mainly tell himm and my brother everything that i have done and that he has done. I just want to forget him. I want to move on i want peace. I want life i want to work work work and adopt a child maybe two and just live for them and God & Jesus. I just want them happy, thats what will make me happy. So how do i forget this guy. Even though its only been two yrs i cant get over all the things... And the memories.. Him doing all this gets me so mad at him. I pray for him i wish God could help him see righteousness and stop being soo blindd. Now hes turning 17. Since he turned 16 hes become this selfish jock Will he be a sweetheart again someday

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-20-2014, 07:21 PM

lol sounds like you were both too young. maybe moving away from Facebook and fostering better friendships with other people , picking up a new hobby like art or photography . mostly you need to block his posts and updates then you wont have to be bothered by someone you are not in a relationship with. you can pray to God if you want and every prayer is answered but guess what sometimes the answer is no . Perhaps if you concentrated on your own life and the lives of your family it may help you forget about a boy that still has to grow up just like you.

Ads

03-20-2014, 07:24 PM

Yes, but from how you discribe him it'll take a while for that to happen, and its nice that you pray for him. You should feel proud that you know whats best and know that you need to move on, it may be hard, but its not change is an easy thing, so move on. I think you should leave it to God and let God handle this situation."So how do I forget this guy?" you said, well that's the hard part, but you just have to remind yourself that you deserve better and if he loved you he'd treat you better, maybe one day he will change and realize his feelings for you. But for now its best to move on, walk away, let it go, and not give up hope. Do what makes you happy, and whats best, have a nice day! Smile
03-20-2014, 07:27 PM

I'm sorry you're going through this, love. But listen. God knows you better than anyone else. He can see your life from beginning to end. And he has the right guy prepared for you. Maybe you've already met him, maybe you haven't. But he'll walk into your life someday, and you'll most definitely know him when you see him. Smile
This other guy, I personally don't believe would be right for a nice girl like you. There's an easy way of knowing if a guy is God's choice for you. Do you think that if y'all were to be together, he would truly love you for you? Or would he manipulate you instead? God is too gracious to let you settle. He's chosen a good man that will always treat you like the jewel you are, no matter what.
You have to realize that your feelings for this guy are totally normal. But feelings are only feelings. You just have to bring yourself to accept that this probably isn't who God wants you to be with. He probably has a better man in mind who'll definitely be even more of a sweetheart, who'll never change and who will truly love you for YOU. You always have to put God first. Ask yourself what he would want you to do.
Pray for The Lord to guide you through this and direct you to do what's right, even if it's hard. It'll be worth it! I'll pray for you too. Put God first and everything else will follow. Promise. You can do this! I believe in you! Smile)

Matthew 6:33 - But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

1 Corinthians 13:4-7 - Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

God bless! Smile)
03-20-2014, 07:43 PM

You sound like you got a good head on your shoulders. You dont deserve a guy who is going to abuse you and use you like that. Youre worth much more than you realize. Look to God, and know Jesus will always help you and be with you. Keep a smile on your face and your head held high! Feel free to email me if you ever want someone to talk to or vent to... ( homerunstar@yahoo.com ) ... You got this, focus on yourself and what you want to do with your life!