This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook/YouTube/Twitter...the NEW WEBSITE?!?
03-20-2014, 09:28 PM
Facebook/YouTube/Twitter...the NEW WEBSITE?!?
Hey everyone, I'm doing a survey here. There is a NEW website being created that combines Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. I am one of the many, many designers of this project in New York.
QUESTION:
What are some aspects of these websites that you would like to keep?
Anything new that you would like to see on a social networking site?
YOUR INPUT IS GOING INTO THIS CREATION SO pleeeeeeeeeease list many ideas. You might even be credited if we like your idea that much.
Thank you for your time.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-20-2014, 09:44 PM

i believe that we should still be able to still be able to send private messages.

i believe you should be able to like the videos and to dislike the statuses. we should be able to chat and attatch videos while doing so.

hope this helps! Smile

Ads

03-20-2014, 09:59 PM

Don't combine them! A new website is going to be hard to flip FB! Everyone is on FB its convenient for us now..why would we switch...

Besides not combining them ( cuz I know that's not much help to you ) But enough with the damn advertisements everywhere! Youtube on their videos all of a sudden they get commercials between vids.. really?! Also on random websites they do commercials on the side of your actual page and you'll be watching a video or something and then it'll start talking and ruins what you were doing in the first place! Avoid those things and you'll be fine. Also once you make the website, after it gets to a place where everyone has adjusted to it and what not, seeing how of course there will be changes to make it better more towards the beginning.. don't do the FB thing and start changing things every week! Its frustrating. And Fan Pages..then they got a page full of like pages... Those are TERRIBLE!