This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
facebook blocking me from adding friends help?
03-20-2014, 11:07 PM
facebook blocking me from adding friends help?
I made a facebook yesterday and I went through my friends friend's list and added people I knew and I added like 70 people (all people I knew) and I ignored the warning, and now I'm blocked from adding friends on facebook. i tried adding one person and facebook blocked me from adding friends for the next 4 days now i am worried if i log back in i cannot add as many friends as i want to cause i will get a message saying Do you know this user personally? To prevent misuse of Facebook, this request can't be sent. To learn more, please visit the Help Center. If you believe you're seeing this message in error, you can report the problem.and then end up getting blocked again for so many days how do i prevent this from happening
I always add my family and friends and people i've went to school with i don't add strangers and i've been trying to add people i know and i am scared to get blocked and get that pop up saying Do you know this user personally? To prevent misuse of Facebook, this request can't be sent. To learn more, please visit the Help Center. If you believe you're seeing this message in error, you can report the problem.and then end up getting blocked again for so many days how do i prevent this from happening i want to be able to add people i know and as many as i can but facebook won't allow it and i am thinking of adding atleast 4 people per day hopefully that will work
I am also wondering since my facebook account is a new account and i wait for like a few months will i be able to add as many friends?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-20-2014, 11:13 PM

Don't Worry it Happens When You Send Requests to Random People .If You Have More Number of Unanswered Friend Requests You Will get Blocked From Adding New People .This Block is Temporary At First it Lasts for 2 Days After That Warning If you Still Continue sending Requests You Will get Blocked For 2 months ..That's more annoying !!
better Stop Sending Requests to strangers And Add People Those whom you Know !!
Its good For Privacy Concern Also Smile

Visit My Blog :
http://www.coolinformation4all.blogspot.com

Ads

03-20-2014, 11:19 PM

If you add to many people when you first have facebook, they tell you that you are going to fast about adding people. I had to make a new facebook and re-added my friends and I had this warning appear but luckily they didn't block me. You'll just have to wait 4 days to add people again but you should be able to accept friend requests from others.
03-20-2014, 11:23 PM

If you are new in facebook, you cannot instantly add all the(MANY) friends that you knew continiously just for one day. Facebook have a limitation to the friends that you can Add per day because of some instances.(adding and accepting friends). If you will be notified by red alert message. It basically said “Stop! You are making friends too quickly!.” .
So If you dont want you account to be block, be cautious and alert about the message/s that is/are notifying you. OkaySmile to prevent further Blocking of your account you should read the link below
03-20-2014, 11:35 PM

Hey don't worry
You'll be able to send the request after some time
You are blocked to prevent facebook misuse
03-20-2014, 11:51 PM

you Went too Fast thats Why Facebook has policys to stop Abusive behavior your going to have to wait for the block to be lifted once it gets lifted Go Slower