This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook status for losing a girl you never really had?
03-21-2014, 01:52 AM
Facebook status for losing a girl you never really had?
Okay so a week ago i met this girl at country usa...i spent all 3 days with her and we made out and all that good stuff...well ive been txting ehr every day since then and was trying to hangout with her...i just went on facebook and seen she is in a relationship...whats a good facebook status for my situation (im kinda hoping she see's it) i was thinking something like "and thats why happens when you dont live life on the edge" or "it sucks losing somehting you never really had...i only knew her a week so it cant be super serious but i legitmatlly like this girl...also is there anything i can say to her or what can i text her or should i just leave her alone? she never mentioned this other guy to me

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-21-2014, 02:07 AM

maybe you should make it personal like "I thought you were special, I guess not!" or stuff like that.
make it mean, but subtle Big Grin

Ads

03-21-2014, 02:15 AM

i'm going to try to offer some honest advice, you seem young (and please don't take that as an insult). posting these kind of things on facebook will do you no good. there's nothing wrong with displaying your emotions or affections, but have some discretion as to who you display it too. trust me when i way you don't want the world seeing your sob story, you wont get any sympathy. about all you'll get is people thinking you're insecure. you say you didn't know her long? don't worry, there are lots of great girls in the world, not like the only one was just taken off the market. no worries