This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you say? (GIRLS generally)?
03-21-2014, 01:59 AM
What do you say? (GIRLS generally)?
So I'm in high school (grade 10) and all (KEEP IN MIND SHE STATED WE WERE NEVER FRIENDS(. I meet this girl in grade 9 she was really nice, smart, intelligent and she's cute. we started talking VIA facebook and twitter and along the way she was really nice, calm, chill but then she started changing. She wasn't who I met she started doing slutty things like sending nudes, taking pics of her butt and putting it on social media. we got into a few fights and that ended to her hating me cause I did judge her and say things but it was only cause it was true and to just tell what i think of her cause she was being a immature teen. now she hates me and calls me a bad "friend" and blocked me on twitter but still has me on facebook/tumblr? she lead me on to think we were friends when we never were AT ALL friends and lied to me constantly and says she doesn't care.. I did ask her out btw and she rejected me cause I'm not attractive to her so. I'm ignoring her and just trying to avoid her but I see her everywhere in school we got no classes together but ehh ya know.

When I first met her she was really cool she wasn't crazy she attened school regulary and you know was a good student then she met some person and she changed. I heard/confirmed she gave this person head and had her in her house many times idk. she started not caring about things and like doing things she knows she isn't supposed to be doing idk I need some advice?
We never were friends at first but she was acting like my friend. She constantly made up lies and just didn't care. She's the type of girl where she just follows and does it to fit in with others and to get people to like her she has to do this or that.

I just need some advice about what to honestly do she told me leave her alone (which I have been) I'm annoying her oh I'm creeping her out and I'm a stalker when honestly all I did was bash her online once then do some other things but I still tried apologizing to her and she didn't even take the apologies.
and on the sidenote when I said she was a "cool person" I wanted to change it to she was a kind person

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-21-2014, 02:05 AM

she must have daddy issues. better take advantage of that if ya know what i mean (;

Ads

03-21-2014, 02:17 AM

Let this be a lesson for all your future interactions with women.
You said "She wasn't who I met .....When I first met her she was really cool she wasn't crazy"
The lesson is-- it takes time to get to know someone.
Don't be fooled into thinking you know someone after a short time. She didn't "change"- she just hid her real self for a while.
Be careful when "interacting" women women you don't know very well can have life-changing consequences.

Ignore her when you can, be cordial when you can't
03-21-2014, 02:20 AM

Just walk away, evidently you didn't mean enough to her to want to friends, and she sounds like trouble. You don't need to keep every person you meet in life with you till you die. Sounds like she was enjoying your attention until you objected to her posting herself on the internet. That's when she walked away, cause she didn't like that kind of attention.
Just walk away, you have no ties, no obligations to her. Any trouble she gets herself in is on her, you have nothing to do with it.