This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ADVICE ON RELATIONSHIP!?
03-21-2014, 05:06 AM
ADVICE ON RELATIONSHIP!?
LONG STORY! SORRY!

I have a boyfriend.

Might as well start from the beginning...

He's the ex of my really good friend. My really good friend broke up with him for his best friend (yeah it's really messed up). All 3 of us have a class together, before they broke up; I barely knew him. He barely knew me. I mean, we knew each other but we didn't really try to start a conversation.

Once they broke up, I helped my friend cope and now shes happy and started dating his best friend. The next day we switch seats and I sit next to her ex boyfriend, my thoughts were great. One day he seemed really sad so I asked him what's wrong? I didn't expect a response but he started telling me everything wrong with his life. I mean everything; even his past. I just listened and gave him advice. He was grateful. He really wants my friend back so I decide to try and help him.

The next day on Facebook he adds me, I accept and tell him the news about my friend. My friend doesn't want to do anything him...Nothing. He feels down about it so I comfort him, trying to be a good friend. The next few days, we continue to talk in class and on Facebook. We got really close.

My good friend (the one who broke up with him) tells me to "Be careful" At that time I didn't understand what she meant...but now I understand.

Anyways, the past few weeks we got really close, then a month passed. He tells me everything now and I helped him try to hook up with a few girls in our class. Both rejected him.

After this girl fell rejected him, he saw no hope in getting anyone. On Facebook we were talking on group chat with our other friend. He was being sad, telling us that he will never get someone. While we're on the group chat he sends me a message on private message. He says he wants to try something else with the most important person in his life right now. I say ok, go for it.

It took me awhile to realize he wanted to BE with me.

I freak out, I don't know how to respond to that. I tell him I need some time. So he gives me time. After awhile, I realize I actually do like him. So I say yes to him and we're dating now, yay!

On our first date my best friend broke up with her boyfriend so I invite her to our first date (I regret it.) We all had a great time but towards the end I got a text from my friends telling me that I should be careful with him. I'm like ok? So I just let it slide. My best friend, him, and I started video chatting too.

Now, there are a lot of rumors about him. That he's kind of a creep, geek, etc. He is a geek but I don't think hes creepy. I'm not one to believe in rumors.

We've been only 1 week into the relationship and I'm already getting second thoughts.

I've noticed that he's been talking to my best friend a lot. Every time we plan a date together, he says we should invite my best friend. I thought that was weird because it's supposed to be just us two now?

Last night I fell at 12AM, talking to my best friend on Facebook. They both have a lot in common.

The next day I wake up and talk to him. He tells me he was up till 2AM talking to my best friend. I immediately go onto defensive mode. He never ever once messaged me last night...so why would he be talking to my best friend till 2AM?

My best friend later tells me she enjoys talking to him.on video chat. I find that peculiar because they both were on videochat and didn't tell me...until they were done. We were all on group chat on Facebook today, he was being really sweet to me at one point before he had to go. My best friend was quiet through it all.

When he got of Facebook, my best friend was really bored and annoyed for no reason.

I had a dream that they both hooked up one night...

Could it be that my boyfriend and best friend like each other....? Please thoughts.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-21-2014, 05:07 AM

First, when friends warn you about someone it really is for a good cause. Secondly, do not date one of your friends exes ever. You risk destroying your relationship with your friend. Third, it is important that you discuss your friendship with the girl that your bf has been talking with. Fourth, break up with your boyfriend. Lastly, do not repeat these mistakes again. f course you do know that your boyfriend and so called "friend" that has been speaking with your bf enjoys one another company because they have began an intimate conversation with one another discussing that they like one another. of course, they will not reveal this to you because they do not want you to become upset.

Ads

03-21-2014, 05:18 AM

Maybe as your friends said to be careful, be careful. Because didn&#x27;t he try to get to your best friend? But you never know . Don&#x27;t put too many emotions into this relationship. Because you may never know what could happen