This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Accidentally in love!! How to fall out of love??!! Please help?
03-21-2014, 05:10 AM
Accidentally in love!! How to fall out of love??!! Please help?
I'm going to go quickly over the whole thing...

2 months ago i met this great guy (lets call him John)...we met up the next day (as a whole group of friends). At that point I didn't think he'd actually like me but later I discovered he did...and big time. We met for 4 days in a row and really clicked, we laughed loads...and almost instantly i felt something churning in my stomach...d good kind of butterflies. I couldn't look him in the eyes because I'd blush and due to my unreasonable shyness guess I gave him signs I wasn't into him that much...(sending sms to friends when he's with me, running off and coming back later, not singing karaoke with him after he begged me to) but I did all these because he freaked me out...it was an unfamiliar feeling for me.

ok, so his best mate, told my bff John really liked me but he's afraid of committing himself to a relationship. He's a busy guy...he has something everyday and wouldn't wanna hurt be by not spending time with me...so it ended just like that

few weeks later his best mate invited me and my bff to his brithday party and he was there!!! We really hit it off again...he kept whispering stuff to his mate and smiling at me...I got the butterflies all over again...it was just perfect...yet when the night ended it was d last I saw of him for yet another 2 weeks....

we met again in a club...we didnt get to talk much due to the loud music but we danced beside eachother

up to this point he never tried to kiss me or anything...his mate said he really wanted to be sure I liked him...yet now he knows and still nothing...

We both go to the same university but we barely see each other if not by coincidence, we have no contact...I'm just good friends with his mate and my bff talks to John on facebook occasionally. Last time i met him on campus he freaked out and shouted "HEEAA" instead of hello or soemthing...it was quite cute actually Tongue...and another time he came out right of a lecture I was eavesdropping to!! and this time i shouted "HEAAA" -.-

The thing is the butterflies never went away..I really really liked and still like him Sad my bff says she feels its mutual...it seemed that way anyway and we do have these "too coincidental" moments...as a consequence im refusing to go on dates with other guys and cant seem to feel anything for any guy even though they're super nice and attractive!!! John made me feel something I had only read in books and saw in movies...I know its super cheesy but its the truth and I fear he has definitely moved on...

What do you think? Pls any advice is deeply appeciated Smile merry Christmas to all!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-21-2014, 05:21 AM

He kind of likes you but he&#x27;s scared to actually start the relationship. He&#x27;s busy and if he wasn&#x27;t I&#x27;m sure he would have acted more intimate towards you as he worries about the consequences of a big responsibility! You need to understand him and show that you will be okay if he don&#x27;t spend too much time with you if you really want him

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply