This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get over my ex boyfriend? I'm having a hard time moving on! Help?
03-21-2014, 07:36 AM
How can I get over my ex boyfriend? I'm having a hard time moving on! Help?
We've dated for 2 years. On & off again. We broke up in October because he left me for a 15 year old. I'm 18 and he's 19 btw. I was really hurt for the longest time. I couldn't accept the fact that I got my first love taken from me by a little 15 year old girl.. He texted me all the time when they were together telling me how much he loved me and he only dated her because she's his best friends little sister. Last week he texted me and told me he broke up with her and he wanted to get back together with me. So of course I said yes because I really love him. He came over the day after we got back together and we had sex.. Big mistake! Ever since we had sex I haven't heard from him! I haven't heard from him since June 29! He's been on twitter so I know he has his freaking phone. I feel so stupid for giving him what he wants. I'm so mad at myself. I just really want to be happy again. Without him. I try to move on but it's do hard because every time I think I've moved on he texts me! ALL THE TIME. What do I do? Someone please help me Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-21-2014, 07:43 AM

Kylie... this guy is playing you and using you for sex. I can't believe he only dated the 15 yr. old because it was his best friend's sister. Really... who does that? I think it was a very weak excuse. If he texts you again, and wants to get together, you might try standing firm and saying no. Don't let him yank your chain. But if you do decide to get together with him, leave sex out of it. See how he reacts to that. Two people can have lots of fun and enjoy each others company without having sex. If he does not want to do that, you have your answer. I wish you well. Sandra

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply