This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
instagram issue please help me!?
03-21-2014, 08:28 AM
instagram issue please help me!?
I really need help right now! Okay so I was liking a bunch of pics under a certain hashtag and it logged me out for “spamming” but when I tried to long in, it said that it had reset my password. I sent an email to the email address i used for that account and i never got one. I’ve tried for the past 5 hours to send an email but I haven’t gotten a single one. I was thinking that maybe I’d just have to wait 24 hours and it would send me the email then? But I’ve never had this happen before and I was wondering if one of you knew what I could do or could tell me what’s going on. This is my main account and I’ve worked so hard to get the 2.3k followers I have and it would honestly break my heart to find out I’ll never be able to use it again. I’ve made so many friends on there. Also, I’m 100% positive it’s the right email that I used on the account in-case someone thought that was the problem. please help me out though! thank you!
my username is @caradelevingnexox

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-21-2014, 08:37 AM

It sounds like you may have gotten hacked? I would go on a different account and see that account and see if anything changed. My user is m4dielizab3th and I'll check it for you if you'd like. What's your username?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply