This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I will never date a capricorn aging. I hate him?
03-21-2014, 09:16 AM
I will never date a capricorn aging. I hate him?
We were dating for almost 3 years, and every since i left him, he has talked s*** about me, and started messing around with this girl he use to HATE.
He get on twitter and facebook and acts like he really likes the girl (she's a aquarius), and i just think it's all fake. Like it's clear as day that he's probably using her to get me off his mind, and her dumb*** is acting like they really have something. The two arent even compatible like how me and him were. I mean the sex and everything was great but forget that, i cant stand him. Im sick of him acting on the internet. I want him to try to talk to me aging, so i can just go off.
Does he still care?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-21-2014, 09:22 AM

Your hatred is love that has been hurt. In reality, you still love him.

If you let go of him, by letting go of your love AND hate, you will find peace.
If you hang onto your hate (which makes you feel powerful when in truth you are feeling powerless, and which also masks your love for him and your pain from him) ... if you hang onto your hate, the physiological stress of it will eventually deplete your immune system and you will develop debilitating, incurable immuno-related disorders such as lupus, fibromyalgia, etc ... even cancer is associated with stress and long-term anger.

As for his Sun sign, Capricorn, that is ONLY 2% of his entire birth chart, of his entire personality. Don't cut out Sun-in-Capricorn men ... one bad apple doesn't make the whole barrel of apples bad. And you might be missing out on some very find men.

Sun sign astrology doesn't work. If you want to understand people you have to work off of their individual timed birth charts.

Good luck to you hon. It takes courage and strength to look at your pain and let it fade away slowly. But I know you have the strength to take care of yourself well, and to master this work.

Ads

03-21-2014, 09:30 AM

I can understand your anger but you have to know and i know you will realize it later that not all Capricorns are the same. You won't forget him right away neither completly but if you want to move on stop visit his Facebook or block him so you don't visit his Facebook everyday. And just make your self busy with school and friends. Good luck.
03-21-2014, 09:32 AM

He is just talking about you because he is hurt and confused. He is using that girl to get to you. Trust me they will never work out. Although I am a female Cap I just got out of a 2 year relationship with a male Aquarius. Oh what ever that girl is just faking it for some reason air signs are really good at that and love the attention. The best way to get his attention is to ignore him. Capricorn love emotional security and feeding his ego right now will do just that. If I was you I would not even look at facebook or twitter because your are just hurting yourself! doing that kind of stuff makes you forget the big picture and FOCUS on drama, insecurities, jealously which only will take you off your own path. When I was going through my break up I deleted everything!!! I made myself invisible but not to the point where he could not find out what I was up to. I handel my break up with respect to myself and our relationship. I told him I was going to wait 4 months before dating.. I did. I told him I could move on with out having anyone else because REBOUNDS are not fair to anyone. Guess what?? after all the drama died down he ended up blocking the other girl phone number and came running back to me. WHY? because I kept respect for myself and our relationship! Men like that kind of stuff. These girls that run into a relationship too fast, are a lot of fun, and give it up easy are just what they USE.
Trust me it will work! Seriously?? my ex is an Aquarius after I left him dated a GEMINI and came back to me the capricorn? lol that should of been a perfect match for him.. right?

do not feed into his drama .. that what he is looking for you to do. =]

I believe he still cares because me being a female capricorn I still cared for my ex. I'm extremely loyal and I do not give up easy.