This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bf needs "time and space"?
03-21-2014, 05:56 PM
Bf needs "time and space"?
So we been together for 3.5 years and lately we have been fighting ALOT! Bout every little thing and on top of him being depressed because something happened with his work (hours decreased) and him trying to be stable and find a job. We fought one night so bad the next day i tried to talk it out and he told me we need time away or were going to just go back to fighting.
I tried giving him space but then he txtd me and we hungout wen he wasnt ready tryin to be "friends" and ended up fighting again. His bro told me that hmy bf jus wants space and i havent given it to him and my bf even called me "smothering"...so since friday i ignored his texts and the next day he deleted me off instagram.
I dont understand his actions? Does he want a relationship or is it over? I think the longest we havent ever talked is s couple days..i thought he would txt today since yesterday we didnt talk at all either.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-21-2014, 05:57 PM

He wants it to end. He's trying to let you down slowly. By deleting you and not talking to you, he has time to forget about you.

Ads

03-21-2014, 06:12 PM

I don´t know what he feels now, I think he still likes you, but maybe he is tired of fighting...but I´M TOTALLY SURE THAT HE WILL BACK FOR YOU, NOT NOW BUT IN THE FUTURE
03-21-2014, 06:27 PM

I think he's trying to slowly let go of the relationship and he's hoping that it will just kind of end and fade away instead of it abbrubtly comming to an end. I know it sucks to hear but that seems like what's happening.