This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to greet a girl I like on her birthday?
03-21-2014, 06:08 PM
How to greet a girl I like on her birthday?
So there's this girl I like and tomorrow is her birthday. I was approaching her earlier (we've been chatting for like 4motnhs now) but we still haven't dated once. Recently I've stopped trying to approach her, since I realized I wasn't progressing, every time I asked if she was free to go somewhere, she had an excuse (I've asked around 4 times). We haven't chatted for a while now, altho we met in a party recently and..well I didn't see that her feelings would be absolutely cold. Anyway, here's the question: How should I greet her on her birthday? I mean buying her a gift would be like a rain from clear sky since as I said, I stopped any communications with her but I still like her (yeah I'm in a dumb situation). So should I just greet her on a facebook profile, or should I text her via phone, or what? Thanks.
She wasn't that cold at the party, I mean she texted me the other day, asked me how I was. Also she was the one who started approaching me at first (she asked if I was going home from school).

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-21-2014, 06:18 PM

I don't think she likes you that much from what you're saying. Unless she's just shy or something. Just be cool about it and if you see her around maybe say hi and say happy birthday. If she doesn't like you, it might freak her out. If she likes then it will be a pleasant surprise. good luck!

Ads

03-21-2014, 06:20 PM

Chances are she doesn't like you back...sorry bro. Chicks will typically not blow someone off 4 times if they're into them. And she was cold to you at a party so I mean...yeah. Keep it to a facebook post only, if anything. You're not obligated to do anything for her if she's giving you the cold shoulder so don't do it if you're just doing it to be nice.
03-21-2014, 06:34 PM

None of the above. CALL her and wish her a Happy Birthday! And tell her that you hope she enjoys her day. It's the thought that counts. Trust me she would be more happy to hear your voice than to see a Facebook stat /msg along with EVERYBODY ELSE! That's too typical.

Can you answer my question? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...357AAWylHd
03-21-2014, 06:39 PM

It's the thought that counts.