This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is Yahoo going the way of Facebook?----Downhill!!?
03-21-2014, 08:25 PM
Is Yahoo going the way of Facebook?----Downhill!!?
Not just this Answers site. My Yahoo email is going really slow since they up(down)graded it. I have other email, like gmail for my business, so I know how fast it should be. And how fast it USED to be. It can take almost a full minute just for a little drop down menu to drop. Even deleting an email takes forever and you have to wait or it will freeze up or do other stupid stuff.
How is yours doing?
Have you switched to the new My Yahoo page yet? (I have found it's also not worth it)
http://news.yahoo.com/facebook-could-fad...NNRTM4OV8x

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-21-2014, 08:34 PM

Yes

Ads

03-21-2014, 08:48 PM

No, I feel Yahoo Answers is great and will never go downhill. Other Yahoo features may, but never Yahoo Answers.
03-21-2014, 08:58 PM

It has been.. It used to be really busy.. now it's slow
03-21-2014, 09:06 PM

More like Myspace.

Never heard of it? Exactly.
03-21-2014, 09:07 PM

Yes, it's turned into a dating site, love advice site, and teenagers having sex for 30 days and asking if their pregnant....
03-21-2014, 09:22 PM

Y!A Germany is going to shut down, I suppose. "New" layout, glitches, errors, a catastrophy of yahoo staff (they asked a question and over 50!!!!! fake account answered - maybe to pretend that yahoo germany has a lot of user; all of these 50 accounts were upsigned that day and answered only this question...very, very sad)
03-21-2014, 09:31 PM

Indeed!

Incompetence, ignorance, and out of touch arrogance galore!

Yahoo's days are numbered.

03-21-2014, 09:35 PM

Their email is ruined. There was a petition, that I signed, to fix some things. They did respond though. Maybe we should do another petition to fix the Answers site.
03-21-2014, 09:51 PM

Hi Phil. Yes, it is very disappointing. One thing that may help is browser surfing. I was using Google Chrome and Internet Explorer and experiencing all the same problems. When I switched over to Firefox, it worked for a while. When that went bad, I switched back to the other browsers and now it has no problems.

I wish they would give us back Classic Mail, chat and the old Yahoo Answers.