This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My ex left me for my friend because I didn't wanna give it up?
03-21-2014, 10:18 PM
My ex left me for my friend because I didn't wanna give it up?
This happened 11 months ago but it's still in my head Sad

He said to his mates, it was because she was better looking and I was frigid

I know he was my first love but I wasn't ready to have sex!!

And the fact that he still fancies my friend hurts because I have him all my heart, I cared for him, made him laugh Sad

(They're not dating anymore but he still wants her)

I live in a different city to them but still keep looking on their Facebook profiles and I'm so jealous

I'm still not over him

She's such a slutt and gives it up easily

I don't think he's using her cos when they has sex, he still carried on dating Confused

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-21-2014, 10:23 PM

Forget about him he sounds like a jumped up pr*ck..move on leave that turd behind,you don't need people like that in your life Smile

Ads

03-21-2014, 10:37 PM

The good thing is that you weren&#x27;t ready so you didn&#x27;t do it . If your not ready and a man is going to force you or leave you , let him leave that means he isn&#x27;t worth it anyways . If you really loved him you will still be jealous , but don&#x27;t worry you&#x27;ll get over him , move on and be happy (:
03-21-2014, 10:46 PM

Him leaving you for your friend is a blessing. It could have been worse. he could have stayed with you and slept with your friend behind your back waiting for you to cave in so he can take your virginity only to leave you anyway. Don't ignore the red flags. yes, you put your heart into that relationship and it didn't work out so it hurts and since you really loved him, of course you are jealous. that's natural. be jealous, cry, confront your emotions and then move on. don't worry, he'll get her pregnant, things will change, and then he'll come running back to you once he realizes he messed up. then you'll be happy you didn't stay with him or try to get him back. your'e young. date, and have fun. don't committ to one guy and give him your all. that's for a guy who has earned it. a fiance'. someone who has respected you and will be your husband eventually. take your time and get to know a person before you invest so much in a relationship from now on. Good luck and you'll be okay. cut them both loose and stop stalking their facebook profile. you know they're doing stuff just to make you jealous. they are getting a kick out of your misery. leave them alone. get a real man and some real friends.
03-21-2014, 10:50 PM

If you aren't ready for sex, there is a simple question you can ask him to find out if he is just after sex:

"Do you think our love is strong enough to wait until we're married to have sex?"

If he says yes, then he has to wait for marriage to have sex with you.
If he gives any other answer, you know he is not truly in love with you.