This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
After first four jornadas of the new season,Are you satisfied with your clubs performance?
03-22-2014, 02:09 AM
After first four jornadas of the new season,Are you satisfied with your clubs performance?
America fans you can say your opinion after your first game and chivas fans for first three games of the new season.

You happy with the new refuerzos your club got?

Im not happy with my clubs performance. You can notice Teos disappearance has affected us a bit in the offense. We need to get those two new refuerzos and in my opinion Cruz Azul should improve. Next game vs Chivas should be crucial..

BQ:Which sexy blue is your favorite?

http://www.record.com.mx/article/top-5-d...map=%5B%5D

BQ2: Lol look what I found. Someone seems to enjoy themselves xD

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...038AArNimP
MLB fans how did your favorite team do this weekend?
Dodgers reach 14 straight victories as visitor. Swept the cubs in Chicago Wink
@ Chaco we have a left back and that's Napoles but Vazquez keeps starting Dominguez at that position. Dominguez, I.Castro and Pavone are Memos favorites.. I wouldn't mind giving Rodrigo Fernandez PT instead of I.Castro and a left back canterano a chance.
@ Design.

I agree Barrios needs to come.I think he is our solution to the center forward striker. If he comes, knowing Vazquez he is going to start Pavone-Barrios are a striker partnership or bench him which will be the right thing to do. I don't care if Pavone scores golazos like he did vs Chiapas he is inconsistent. I agree haha the away jersey is ugly a.f and the old 2007 white jersey looks better than that. Napoles was hot-headed because the ref was marking everything against cruz azul yesterday. Other than that he was huevos to play the left back position.

Did you hear about the other possible refuerzo? Colombian center midfielder Edwin Valencia from Fluminese in the brazilian league. He is international wise like Barrios and he could help Torrado alot in the CM.

As for Maranhao, He is on loan to Atlético Paranaense. I miss him he would have done a way better job than Bertolo last season as left winger. Well looks like Vazquez has given Allam Bello more confidence in co

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-22-2014, 02:12 AM

Yo si le voy al America y tu?

Ads

03-22-2014, 02:14 AM

Same here i am not happy with Cruz Azul's performance we need a left back badly we don't have one also Teo's departure is affecting us i can see Cruz Azul getting 8th or 7th in the liguilla.
03-22-2014, 02:17 AM

I'm 7/10 satisfied with America's performance. Defense wise America needs to improve a little bit, but offense I think a little more adaption should get the players to perform better. Vs. Atlas, America was just being passive, and yet they scored 3 goals. Leon on the other hand forced America to play "al tu por tu" and IMO I like it when teams play like that, makes the game enjoyable.
03-22-2014, 02:22 AM

im not realy satisfied to tell you the truth . 3 draws and 1 loss is not acceptable for me.
03-22-2014, 02:34 AM

Well America is doing pretty good so far. They have been solid both games and so far are showing they aren't going to succumb to the dreaded "campeonitis'. As for the refuerzos, Luis Angel Mendoza is doing pretty good as Piojo has decided to start him. He has good dribbling, passing and vision. A very complete player IMO. Luis Gabriel Rey is ok. He is a decent striker good for being a super sub.
03-22-2014, 02:50 AM

We have been doing sh*t
03-22-2014, 03:00 AM

Well I really want Lucas Barrios to be a refuerzo because he's a beast and can replace the damage left when teo joined river plate
other than him I like the idea of napoles....but dam he's hot headed....

ahhhhh fu¢ken memo Vasquez still insisting on pavone, I've noticed he's the one that ruines our plays it was Alexandro Vela but he's gone.
Still I really want Pavone BENCHED, other than that honestly I don't have any problems with starters

But something I REALLY FUCKING HATE IS THAT UGLY A$$ AWAY JERSEY WE HAVE!!!
I mean hell I might as wear a blank white shirt to show my support lol
But seriously I hate how normal and ugly the white away Jersey looks, so plad

I hope we can atleast beat chivas, dude have you noticed its really hard for us to score, other than a penalty, we can't score for $h!t, I blame pavone....so far I'm not liking the performance but I guess you gotta be in the downs too lol
03-22-2014, 03:11 AM

Yes
03-22-2014, 03:13 AM

John kalzague explain yourself --->http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApN6F9GChvXqdR.WnYXVk38NDX1G;_ylv=3?qid=20130803213754AAdIBTK

Calling your favorite team "Amierdica"

Fa99et