This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Scorpio is now ignoring me. why?
03-22-2014, 03:20 AM
The Scorpio is now ignoring me. why?
This Scorpio treats me like im his girlfriend when were together, but he stood me up twice last week the first time he apologize, the 2nd time he was expecting me to come over but i dont go to anyones house w/out calling or texting to confirm before i leave so i texted him "are you home" he texted back the next morning saying "I was home =( " so i got pissed off an didnt respond for 2hrs i just said " Oh =/ " I dont know if he got his feelings hurt, or he felt like i didnt care or if he just doesnt like me any more because its been almost 2 weeks since i seen him i texted him today & he didnt answer but he's been on twitter & face book why is he doing this? Im not about to chase him & find out i think i should just leave him alone till he contacts me back. He's going to be leaving for a tour next month & my birthday is next month & if he doesnt show up to my event im going to be highly pissed !
Thanks so much & im a Virgo ....Also he doesnt go on tour till a few days after my birthday

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-22-2014, 03:22 AM

opportunist..selfish..nothing more.

Ads

03-22-2014, 03:29 AM

If he only 'treats' you like his girlfriend then you need to confirm whether or not he actually thinks you are his girlfriend. If a guy believes he can 'be with' a girl without committing, they will play games like this.

Standing people up is flaky and just plain rude so you really should stand up and say something about how you're not there to be walked over, or only hang out when it's convenient for him. That is selfish of him. Scorpios like someone who can stand up for themselves - it shows they like themselves - so if you let him get away with this kind of thing he will only keep doing it. Some Scorpio guys like power, and will get it in the stupidest ways. (Ex: Only showing up for dates when HE pleases).

Just saying "Oh =/ " would annoy me and make me think you're too passive and don't care. If you'd have said something like "Well thanks for texting me back then," you'd get more of a reaction out of him. Don't be afraid to get a little sassy with him, they like that.

Scorpios need communication, so instead of telling Y/A that you'll be pissed if he doesn't show up to your Birthday event, tell him. And tell him you're annoyed that he stands you up!
03-22-2014, 03:45 AM

1st off - if his tour schedule prevents him from coming to your birthday event, it's not his fault and you have to be understanding of that. I work in the touring industry and have to give up on going to a lot of important events because of it, so try to be okay with it.

Anyway, Scorpios are all or nothing - either they love you to death or they're completely not into you. He could've been just testing you out, and now is blowing you off because he's just trying to let you down lightly. Or, he may still like you, but doesn't know how to show you it, so in confusion he's just sending you mixed signals. Scorpios are bad at expressing emotion, so it's hard to tell.

Scorpios can be sensitive, so if you just ignore him till he contacts you, he's not gonna chase after you with much passion. Also, Scorpios will just walk if you give them an ultimatum, so you can't tell him "show up to my event or I'll be pissed at you," or "don't blow me off again or it's over," or anything of that sort. I don't know what your sign is, but I don't feel like you and this Scorpio are gonna be very compatible.