This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how does the PAGES privacy work on facebook?
03-22-2014, 04:09 AM
how does the PAGES privacy work on facebook?
If I add PAGES to my facebook ... will others have access to it? My facebook is set to friends only... private. Why do PAGES show for private ? does that mean that anyone who is not your friend and is a friend to that page have access to my profile? I just want my facebook to be viewable by friends only, not FRIENDS OF FRIENDS OR ANYONE ELSE.... I want to add PAGES... but I want to know if anyone else will have aceess to my page...?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-22-2014, 04:23 AM

Yes, the pages is visible. However, just play with your Privacy Settings on Facebook. I had the same trouble. And it doesn't show anymore. I don't know what I set it on though. But keep playing around with it, you'll get it. To see so, use the Profile View thing to see what non friends see, or what friends see.
Also, I've been deleting all my pages frequently, I don't know why, but I just do... everytime I get around 100, I delete or as you can say "un-fan" them, or un-group them.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply