This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why are people so rude on facebook?
03-22-2014, 04:46 AM
Why are people so rude on facebook?
So a girl I know on facebook had a party on last night. I sent a message today 'didn't see you there but there was this guy at the party who was selling these cool gems and bought one. How did the night go?' yeah sure, it's general but still I thought she would respond. No response. Then another guy I haven't seen for years from my old school met up last night, tells me he would like to chat and that I should drop him a message so I send him a message on facebook with this funny article relating to a conversation we had last night ask him did he get back to his OK? Again 'read' but no response (now 12 hours later). Do you ever just not respond to people you have as friends on facebook when you are online? I don't use chat on facebook often and it's frustrating the hell of me...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-22-2014, 04:51 AM

Hello,

Let's face it, the internet is a great place for being rude. In real life you're going to feel a lot more pressure because you can imagine and see the reaction of someone when you are rude, on the internet, you aren't gonna see that when you're not video chatting or even simply talking. Often in chats, people think it's acceptable to ignore because it doesn't matter, or they don't think about your reaction.

Good luck getting some kind of response, I guess.

Ads

03-22-2014, 05:06 AM

I don't thing so
03-22-2014, 05:09 AM

They May Not Being Rude Perhaps they Did Not See your Message or Maybe they just Checked There Messages and Did Not Have Time to Write Back Some People Dont Like Messages Tho Try a Wall Post And See if that Gets there Attention if That Does Not Work Than i Dont Know What to Tell you Maybe They Dont Want to Talk to You
03-22-2014, 05:11 AM

Some people are rude and some are rally nice. Not only on Facebook. The internet is full of rude people in general.