This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Poll: Life was better without Facebook?
03-22-2014, 05:34 AM
Poll: Life was better without Facebook?
Agree or disagree? I use a thing called a mobile phone to keep in touch with people, including a basic text facility, none of these Ipad or Iphone things. And feel free to disagree, although it doesn't change how I feel, I miss the days when Facebook wasn't around, for all kinds of reasons. I hate how Facebook is taking over some people's minds. I just think life was better without it.
I'm not "empty". Facebook does not "connect" people. You do not "connect" behind a screen.
Facebook is for people who have no lives or nothing better to do with their time... I doubt Facebook is enough to cover YOUR empty self.
Now you're just twisting my words... -_- Facebook and Yahoo are not the same thing. I don't add people I don't like on Yahoo, I don't have to read boring updates from people I don't like... I didn't even say Yahoo was better...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-22-2014, 05:39 AM

I like it better with Facebook, I like keeping in touch with people and I like Words With Friends Smile Smile

Ads

03-22-2014, 05:46 AM

Agree. I think life was better without Twitter too...that's what I feel like is really taking over now.
Actually Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat....it's all just like replaced real communication. And this is coming from a 17 year old too lol
03-22-2014, 05:53 AM

I killed off my account several years back.
03-22-2014, 06:06 AM

facebook connects everyone so i dont have a problem with it. Its when people are in a room full of others and ignore everyone to focus on their phones.. bit rude tbh.
03-22-2014, 06:19 AM

Disagree.
03-22-2014, 06:32 AM

For me at least, it still IS without facebook. I have no desire to join it.
03-22-2014, 06:40 AM

Agree
03-22-2014, 06:55 AM

I like it better with Facebook because I'm moved from Mississippi across the country and I can keep in touch with my friends over there Smile
03-22-2014, 07:07 AM

Agree! Facebook was what was keeping me from exploring my life. If someone wants to keep in touch with me, they just message me via mobile. On average, I use to spend nearly 20 hours on Facebook a week. I then came to a conclusion that I needed to leave which I did. It was taking up too much time. I admit, I'll miss some people but yeah.....who cares!

If they need me, they can search for me! Facebook is taking personal info from you as well as taking up valuable time from your life!