This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I need facebook friends ?
03-22-2014, 06:11 AM
I need facebook friends ?
Well if want to know I just want to get my friend list little bit bigger because I'm on vacation and I just got facebook

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-22-2014, 06:20 AM

no, no, no!! do not ask random people via the internet to add you.. some could be 40 year old guys who will stalk you, or hackers, etc.

plus, what kind of loser are you? you cant make real friends?

Ads

03-22-2014, 06:33 AM

why do you need facebook friends instead you should try to meet more real friends
03-22-2014, 06:35 AM

Il be your friend but I don't have a facebook or Internet or a computer at that but if you send me some money to this address 453 dumbass st I can buy a ticket an go visit you then touch your face frieeennnnnd Smile <3
03-22-2014, 06:47 AM

then just go to the search bar at the top and start typing in names of people you know
03-22-2014, 06:55 AM

I heard a friend say once, "Add people to facebook like you would into your home." I wouldn't add random people from the internet, just saying.
03-22-2014, 07:01 AM

Don't add people you don't know is not safe. Not all people are good on the internet some people are weirdos that goes around and steal pictures to be the fake you. Watch it kid don't give out your information to anyone. Facebook is personal i set everything to private .