This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Instagram help?!?! ergent?
03-22-2014, 06:46 AM
Instagram help?!?! ergent?
want to make my instagram profile very popular for everyone to see, the quickest way to do that is to use lots of hashtags on every picture because it gets lots of likes therefore more noticable to others. i used to do this all the time and i have over 2000 followers. i used an app called tagsforlikes so basically added the most popular hashtags and i would get 100+ likes on every picture, then one day it just stopped randomly and hasnt worked since for about a month now. if i hashtag my picture with a tag that has more than 1,000,000 photos, my picture will not show up.. and the less popular tags get me no likes at all.. ive tried new apps, resetting the phone, deleting instagram and redownloading it, logging out then back in, updating it, connecting with facebook.. STILL NOTHING someone please help me!!!!!! :'( top answer to whoever solves this!!!!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-22-2014, 06:52 AM

Contact Instagram and ask them what happening.

Ads

03-22-2014, 06:58 AM

Wait for a while . Do not push enter all the time. The computer are becoming confuse because of your speed.