This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there a problem with me? Am I too much jealous? Or everything is normal?
03-22-2014, 10:04 AM
Is there a problem with me? Am I too much jealous? Or everything is normal?
There is a girl, I am dating for 3 months. She use to go to a class which there are a couple of classmates. They are a group of friends with each other. They know each other for around 2 years.
I really trust in her. I am sure there is nothing between them, my GF had chance to choose one of them before me!
But some events made me so SENSITIVE and angry these days.

A week ago I was talking with her on phone, it was 12 AM, while talking with me, she received a TXT message from the boys from her class.
The other night she received a phone call from another boy, while she was talking with me!
I became sensitive.
Last three nights she told me that I am invited to a party with them! (By sure she didn't invite me to be with her during that party)
She went to that party from 6pm to 1AM! she disappeared until 1AM I text her!
The day after I was so mad of her, I was waiting for an apology! Nothing happened! What I saw was, she was tagging and liking her pics shared by her friends in Facebook.

I was mad that
1)why she didn't invite me
2) if she had problem with taking me with her self, to that party, I expected her TO NOT GO! (Although she knew I am sensitive and jealous with those guys)

Is there a problem with me? Or I have the right to be mad?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-22-2014, 10:15 AM

I think that you need to give her, her space and let her have her own friends, but also talk to her about how you feel when she does that calmly, and also listen to how she feels on the matter and then maybe the 2 of you can compromise to a point where you feel safer in your relationship and she still gets to see her friends

Ads

03-22-2014, 10:23 AM

No you have right to be pissed! Maybe she thought you wouldn&#x27;t go? Do you like to party??
03-22-2014, 10:37 AM

Well she shouldn't be texting thus guys at 12 am! Much less receiving calls! And the fact that she didn't invite you to the party is suspicious.