This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
am i becoming a psycho?
03-22-2014, 10:08 AM
am i becoming a psycho?
i used to be very popular in high school but now i don't like people, i hate loud noises except the loud music i play. i was kind and gentle, now i want to hit people-get hurt and all. i didn't hit anyone til now but i was so close to it 2 times. i'm 17 but no girl friend, had 2 but 1 was a whore and the other one was a drama queen. i have violent thoughts alot i feel like screaming alot i feel like and do throw things and destroy something frequently. my facebook friends have increased but my real life friend circle is now an absolute zero. i don't smoke, drink or do drugs. i don't talk to girl, i have no interest in studies and i don't go anywhere except my home and i hate people visiting. so clearly i am psycho, so how can i stop being one?
i don't want to be perfect i don't need a good life i just want my old life. i know its kinda weird when 17 year olds say old life but i am psycho you shouldn't expect anything else.
i don't want to be perfect i don't need a good life i just want my old life. i know its kinda weird when 17 year olds say old life but i am psycho you shouldn't expect anything else.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-22-2014, 10:12 AM

Sometime ago, having kind of same symptoms as yours, I did the following. I searched the local public library catalogue for all books containing "subconscious" "unconscious" and "brain". Then selected and read all the fun and relevant stuff. First, I found that normally it is the brain that controls the man and not the man who controls the brain. It is through brain's own chemistry that behaviour gets its swings. Second, the cause of negative emotions may be one or a few, with triggers coming from either society, media, or weather, sun activity, moon activity, or a combination. Thirdly, the good news is that the brain is an organ and thus, can be trained and perfected same as muscles. Persistence and patience is key. I've done it. There is good life when you make your brain your best friend.

Ads

03-22-2014, 10:23 AM

you're not psycho. what i do is psycho.... you're just depressed.

i'm becoming psycho by choice because my life as an aspie (aspergers) was sooooo boring
i was never far from it anyways. in the 4th grade i tried to kill a girl. if that's not psycho i dunno what is

you don't fit the profile of a psycho.
i don't either, but i'm doing my own version of it. it's fun.
you have to be really messed up to like it, and i don't get that from you.

you're just depressed. you will never be psycho.
you can get out of this by seeking therapy or simply pulling yourself out of this dip in your life.