This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is this girl into me? Mixed signals...?
03-22-2014, 11:08 AM
Is this girl into me? Mixed signals...?
There is this girl i know her for 4 yrs. Suddey she became all touchy...a few times she just wanted to talk to me. Sometimes she touch my arm, touched my shoulders and one time... She stroked my face. In a group of friends if I walk slow she'll slow down and initiate the conversation with me... Even though im quiet and all.

One time she got sick then i asked her through facebook how she is...cause im a genuine friend. Then she replied... "thanks owen. Youre so sweet. This means so much. Any girl would be lucky to have you as a boyfriend". I sometimes side hug her, touch her face and a few times she lean on me and she puts her head at my shoulders. One of my friends... Called as a couple but she didnt react negatively. Another time... In facebook i posted a song called "just so you know" by jesse mccartney and she posted... A quote from the song "i shouldn't love you but i want to. I just cant turn away."

I know some of this signs are a giveaway...but i asked her once before what her type is and im pretty sure... I didnt fit that category. Sometimes she ignores me too so... Yeah. Imconfused. Mix signals.
Her type is christian and chinese. Im chinese but not pure and im catholic. She is a pretty goal oriented girl with a mini checklist in her head about who she wants to love. I know this cause we we're pretty close... But after all this signs... Im really starting to like her and probably she likes me too

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-22-2014, 11:21 AM

I think this girl is very into you. If your wanting to start a relationship I think you will have a great chance!

Ads

03-22-2014, 11:35 AM

She hasn't completely sold her heart to you..
But, man. She's definitely exploring some territory.

I don't think she knows exactly what she wants, but she sure is looking for something. Just don't let her fall for some douche whose just going to fuck her and leave her broken.
Protect her man. And if you really want her, it won't take much effort at all to get her. Just be a genuinely nice and lovable guy. Set yourself apart from all the other boys. Don't try to be "way cool" by being buff, and smug, or anything. Just be normal, but have confidence, be strong, be smart, be funny, and just act natural. Just be the best you, you can be; without acting like someone your just not.
And just know that if you are getting into a relationship, there are only a few outcomes, a long-term relationship, possibly leading to engagement and then marriage, or an inevitable break up.
And if there is a break up down the road, leave on good terms..
Be a good guy. Good luck bud.