This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do bad things eventually catch up to people?
03-22-2014, 02:03 PM
Do bad things eventually catch up to people?
I have quite a lot of bad digital footprints, I created a fake ghetto Facebook account with my online friend wherever sort of tell people we hate off. I know it's technically cyberbullying and that's illegal. But will it eventually catch up to me? No one suspects it's me. I'm rather quiet and aloof at school.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-22-2014, 02:16 PM

no nothing or no one catches up with me

Ads

03-22-2014, 02:30 PM

Ask Hitler, Hussein, Mussolini, Ben Laden, or any inner city drug dealer.

It's called Karma and it damages your soul. Even if you wake up in a cold sweat 20 years from now realizing what a douche you were when you were a kid, it will catch up to you.
03-22-2014, 02:40 PM

Not only is cyberbullying not illegal, its absurdly easy to ignore. They even give you a neat little button labeled "Ignore" for you to ignore it with. Its even easier if you block the person responsible, in which case you can simply forget they ever existed at all and go on with your life while they continue to mindlessly waste theirs on an utterly futile and purposeless task.

Problem?
03-22-2014, 02:44 PM

Ok I think all people have some bad stuff in there past that they want to forget about. I know I do. It seems like bad stuff is catching up with you now because it sounds like you feel at least a little bit bad and guilty about this. Like another person said you dont have to be confronted by another person for your past to catch up with you. Since you know what you are doing is wrong you should stop now. If you dont you will probably just feel worse as time goes on. Delete the profile or as much as you can and then dont log into it again. If you think you might have done something really bad to someone maybe you can send them a message that says sorry and let them know your taking the account down. Just keep it simple and kind. And then delete the account. You might want to have some kind of explanation and apology in mind just in case someone finds out it was you. If they do, be honest and stay calm. However dont obsess over the idea of this happening because it probably wont, so try not to worry. Just remember not to do anything like this again in the future. I hope this helps!
03-22-2014, 02:53 PM

Usually it does. Not the first time, usually, or the second or the thirtieth. But you never know. Usually sooner or later, one day, there it is.