This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
iPhone app and iTunes?
03-22-2014, 10:10 PM
iPhone app and iTunes?
basiclly i deleted facebook app, to reinstall as it was screwing up.
however in the apps store on my iphone its saying its installed. and the laptop i have my iphone connected with has broken (no updates ina while!) so my question is how can i reinstall that app? or is it a case of signing in itunes on a new computer, syncing itunes and itll put the app back on? or can i delete the app from my itunes and somehow my iphone will pick that up and i can reinstall through my phone?
alot of questions, thanks for all help !
joe smith u cunt well gonna report u

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-22-2014, 10:21 PM

k

Ads

03-22-2014, 10:38 PM

There are a few things you might check.
1) Depending what your iOS version is, Double Tap Home buttong to check the processes. Kill App Store and iTunes Processes, and if for some reason you have Facebook Process there, kill it as well.
2)If it doesnt work, Hold Power and Home button together and dont let go until you see Apple logo on your screen.
3)Go to Settings and Notifications to see if Facebook App is still there, but it shouldn't if you did 2).
4)Now, before you get your laptop back and running, you can also create your own facebook app. Simple by opening Safari, typing facebook url, then after the page has loaded, tap the bookmark icon and select Add to Home Screen.

Good Luck.
Sometimes iOS are weird, but it happens once in 1000 years.