This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
When is MSNBC going to get rid of Keith Olbermann?
03-23-2014, 12:02 AM
When is MSNBC going to get rid of Keith Olbermann?
I mean, MY GOD! Can't they see how awful their ratings are? I'm a democrat, so I think it's embarrasing to be getting your butt kicked 3-1 by Fox Noise. I never thought I'd say Pat Buchannan and Joe Scarborough are the only ones I can stand on their anymore (and I like looking at Mika in the morning;-) )
Ya, Convex, i caught that as soon as I asked the question and couldn't believe the coincidence or the fact that Oolbermann had the balls to bring her on and be nice after the way he has acted. He's still wiping egg off of his face for his rediculous Edward R. Murrow wannabe rant about Ferraro, in which the Rev Wright story came out a couple days later and made him look like an idiot!
*Olbermann
*Then he goes right behind her back and asks this dorky British guy a bunch of condescending questions about his interview with Hillary, when he could have just asked HER! His viewers are such morons. How can they not see this sneaky arrogance and lack of profeesionalism?!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-23-2014, 12:16 AM

When Fox gets rid of Bill O. Like the new lie Bill O is telling. GE in bed with Iran when in fact it's Cheney. LOL A Cspan watcher.

Ads

03-23-2014, 12:30 AM

Never!!!!

He got Walmart to do the right thing...

And he is dead on the mark when it comes to Hillary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtAja20kTCA
03-23-2014, 12:35 AM

Keith Olbermann is a total hack who doesn't even bother putting up the pretense of being professional and objective. Half of his show is a weak panel discussion and the other half is him ranting about his own opinions.
03-23-2014, 12:37 AM

Oh, man... I know exactly what you mean. Olbermann and Mathews both are twitter-pated over Obama... it's insane. (Hillary is on Olbermann now... I'm shocked)

EDIT: Wow. That was interesting! Do you suppose Olbermann got B***C slapped? Clinton really does have nerves of steel to willingly enter the Countdown territory; I mean, Olbermann has been going after her like a rabid dog throughout this entire campaign... and here, he was SO nice to her! What's up with that? (I watch 8 channels at once on new mix, so I missed the British guy.)

Now, I want know why Obama is still trying to evade Bill O'Reilly's invite! He no longer has any excuse, as far as I can tell.
03-23-2014, 12:52 AM

I used to like Keith, but now he is so far up Obama's but my TV smells when he comes on.
03-23-2014, 12:57 AM

We need his type of scum to show us what the enemy

within is all about!!!

...CHG...
03-23-2014, 01:11 AM

Not anytime soon and I'm glad. I like Olberman. Why they still have Pat Buchanan (did anyone catch when he told a young Black woman to shut up?), I don't know. I do wish he'd stop choosing BillO as the worst person in the world. It's like BillO has a guaranteed segment on Keith's show.

They need to get rid of Dan Abrams.
03-23-2014, 01:19 AM

Are you kidding me? Keith is the best one out there! I'd much rather see them get rid of Joe Scarborough. I'm very glad they got rid of Tucker. While I disagree with much of what Pat Buchanan has to say, he at least has "some" brains. I even tape Countdown if I'm not going to be home!
03-23-2014, 01:21 AM

They can not get rid of him because he is a homo, they don't care about ratings. No one watches MSNBC anyway.