This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get an old friend to forgive me? Please help!?
03-23-2014, 12:22 AM
How to get an old friend to forgive me? Please help!?
A girl I used to go to school with was my very best friend. She was literally the reason I woke up every morning. She switched schools without telling me until the first day we were back to school and she wasn't there. A few months later, I had my birthday party and I had grown away from her so I didn't invite her. When I wasn't in the room, my friends were playing with my phone and accidentally called her while they were saying mean things about her. It went to voicemail and they didn't realize. A few days later, her mom called my mom and told her what had happened. No one had realized it happened until that point. I realized that I ruined her and I was the reason she switched schools. I emailed her a few months ago and got no response but it might be an old email address. She has my phone number blocked and I have no way to reach her now, other than through her instagram, where I can direct message her. It's new year's eve and I'm having this feeling that as soon as the year is over, I won't ever get another chance to fix things between us. Should I message her or just leave her alone? And how can I forgive myself? I've turned to some awful things as coping mechanisms and I know that I need to stop. Please help, I don't know what to do

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-23-2014, 12:34 AM

I&#x27;m glad your starting the New Years off right(:
In time she will forgive you. Don&#x27;t keep bugging her cause she&#x27;ll get annoying And you just have to forgive yourself by saying you didn&#x27;t know what happened and it was a accident.

Ads

03-23-2014, 12:46 AM

You will never know unless you try I woild write down your appology as you would say it give it from your heart. Instagram direct her ♡♥