This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
In Facebook if i add someone as restricted then.... (the full question is mentioned below)?
03-23-2014, 02:46 AM
In Facebook if i add someone as restricted then.... (the full question is mentioned below)?
In my facebook profile i have added lots of unknown friends as restricted....those who are restricted can't see my private photos.........but if i set the privacy settings of a album as friends of friends of course friends of friends will see that pic..but will the friends of those restricted can see my pic .those people who are not my friends but has only one mutual friend(from restricted list) i am not sure whether they can see my pics with privacy setting as friends of friends.........I hope people understand my question

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-23-2014, 02:50 AM

restricted people wont see any of your pics, but if one of your friends comments on your picture, it doesnt matter what your privacy settings are, the friends of that person will be able to see your picture, even if they arent on your friends list

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply