This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
where can i buy YOR health products?
03-23-2014, 08:09 AM
where can i buy YOR health products?
ive been looking at the online and they look awesome but i dont know where to buy them and it wont let me by them online without a sponser? im not looking to hear that its a scam i know its legit please just help me buy it

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-23-2014, 08:21 AM

Follow this link http://www.yorhealth.com/just_me_dwill it is my personal site and go to top right hand corner and hit enroll. It will ask you to confirm my user name just_me_dwill and my name Darryl Williams click yes and then select do you want to be a Retail Customer or Select Customer or Distributor. Please remember all products come with a 30 day money back guaranteee so there is no risk, except for postage. If you are sure you plan on using products more than one month do not pick retail customer. You should save the amount of the fee easily plus more in the future. Also if you pick Select Customer you have a 30 day option to upgrade to Distributor at no additional costs.

If you want to know more information about me I am on FaceBook and several Forums about YOR Health with contact information. My e-mail address is just_me_dwill@yorhealth.com. Please contact me so I can help you figure out your body type so you can receive the correct digestive enzymes. Ours are tailor made to the 4 body types. I also can help you pick out the best products for the results desired. This can be done through e-mail or message on FaceBook with a video that explains all the products and their use. It also breaks down the different costs points and savings for sets.

You pay full retail price as a retail customer this option is free. You receive discount as a Select Customer and have opportunity to earn free product or shipping for your orders and referrals. The Cost for this option is $50 and it is lifetime membership. You receive a discount as a Distributor and have the opportunity to participate in the compensation plan. The Cost of this option is $50 and there is a annual renewal fee.

I can assist you with any thing from signing up, ordering product or building a team with webinars, training videos,conference calls, and one on one training. I also recommend drinking plenty of water, exerciseing and still looking to do healthy lifestye changes in your diet. The products will help in your overall health and help with digestion problems and give you more energy.

The YOR Health Products will take away the gravings and still give you nutrients and anti-oxidents until you reach your goal. By then the health changes should have become habits. Contact me for exercises programs or food lists. You are not alone please feel free to reach out for free coaching and support. 215-554-3968. This should help you with your problem and I hope you vote it as your best answer.

Once you order online if you put in your correct contact e-mail I will contact to to make sure you know how to track your order and to ensure you are using the products correctly to get the results you want to acheive. By ordering with link above that makes me your sponsor. So I hope to meet you on the other side.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply